Technical and session cookie information
This policy explains the different types of cookies used by the site and the way in which visitors can control them.
Cookies are used to improve the services we offer you. Some are strictly necessary for site operation, while others allow us to optimise performance and offer a better user experience.
Cookies are small text files generated by websites you visit that retain the session data, which could subsequently be used in the site. This data allows the site to keep your information among its pages and also to analyse the way you interact with the site. Cookies are secure – they can only contain information from the browser, on access to the browser itself or which is included in the requested page. They cannot be transformed into code and cannot be used to access your computer. If a website encrypts the information in the cookie, only that website can read the information.
The data controller is VAER S.r.l. V.le Resistenza, 97 - 42018 San Martino in Rio (RE) and uses the following cookies:
These identify the user during their website access session and permit interaction. They are deleted by the system once the session is terminated.
Permanent or analytical cookies:
These are stored on the user's device between browser sessions, allowing the user's site preferences or actions to be stored (in some cases they may apply to multiple websites). These cookies are used both by us and by third parties to perform statistical analysis of browsing, allowing us to see how many users land on our site, which pages are visited or the number of clicks performed on a page of the site. This analysis is used internally and anonymously purely for statistical purposes in order to improve the range of products and services we offer. The information we obtain through cookies is also used to avoid fraud and to improve the security of our website.
Cookies on our site:
On this website we use essential technical cookies and third-party tracking cookies (Google Analytics*) used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website (e.g. _ga, _ga_xxxxxxxxx). Expiration Time: 2 years.
Our site does not use profiling or advertising cookies:
These are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences demonstrated by the user within the site. According to applicable legislation (EU Directive 2009/136, which amended the "e-Privacy" Directive [2002/58/EC] and the provision of the Italian Data Protection Authority "Simplified Arrangements to Provide Information and Obtain Consent Regarding Cookies – 8 May 2014"), our site is not required to request user consent for technical and analytics cookies, as they are necessary to provide the requested services.
How to check, manage and delete cookies
Some instructions for disabling cookies
- Open Firefox
- Press the "Alt" key
- In the displayed menu bar at the top of the browser, select the "Tools" menu and then "Options"
- Then select the "Privacy" tab
- Select "Firefox will: Use custom history settings" in the "History" section. Deselect "Accept cookies from sites" and save changes.
- Open Internet Explorer
- Click the "Tools" button, then select "Internet Options" from the menu
- Select the "Privacy" tab, then move the slider to the level of privacy you wish to set (at the top all cookies are blocked, at the bottom all cookies are allowed)
- Then click on OK
- Open Google Chrome
- Click on the "hamburger" icon in the top right of the window
- Select "Settings" from the menu, then scroll down and select "Show advanced settings..."
- Select "Content settings" under "Privacy"
- Select the required settings under "Cookies", then click "Finished" to save changes
- Open Safari
- Choose "Preferences" in the menu bar, then select the "Security" tab in the following dialogue box
- You can specify if and when Safari should store cookies from websites in the "Accept cookies" section. For further information, click on the Help button (marked by a question mark)
- For more information on the cookies stored on your computer, click on "Show cookies"